Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The best afternoon

I guess since I took time to make a blog and tell people about it I should update it from time to time. Ok, we are going to talk about an awesome and magic event that took place on saturday, downtown Eugene. I'm talking about the saturday market of course :) and I went with the best person in the world....me. I got to walk around at my own pace, look at what I wanted for as long as I wanted...bliss. Live music, the smell of garlic and deep fried what have you filled the air and more beautiful flowers and fresh veggies than you could shake a stick at. I did something I had never done before and bought some flowers for myself, it made me feel awesome...I think I should do that more offen...heaven knows I earn it :) Also while walking by all the crafts and homemade breads I saw something that I couldnt buy but wanted so very bad. I saw the type of woman I wanted to be in 40 years. She was tall and thin with shortish silver hair. She was dressed like a hippy...because duh, she was a hippy. She had a large woven basket full of fresh veggies...I dunno, there was something about her that spoke to me. Meh, when I got home from the great saturday market I got to clean the house, do dishes, you know...all that good stuff. Brig got home a few hours after I did and suprised me with a date night at Putters, a pizza and mini golf place. We got there and played games and guess what? I hit the jackpot and won 750 tickets! I'm so awesome :) We ate an awesome taco pizza and had a great time together. Well...dinner isnt going to make itself .....so yeah....

1 comment: